Left or Right?

This question confuses even me, so bear with me lol. I was watching a video on YouTube today where the viewer was given the chance to pick between left or right, to save the creator from possible peril.

I discovered after watching this video that both my boyfriend and I decided to pick left. He said to me that given the chance he would always pick left before right. Is there a psychological reason for this or is it just a simple preference or choice?


.

We say this is a conclusion that is based on too small a study, i.e, only two people, and we suspect it would even out with more participants. It's a low level coincidence and does not constitute a pattern.

However, there are those that say the Left-Hand Path equates with malicious Black Magic and the Right-Hand Path with beneficial White Magic.



Perhaps you are both witches who have lots of enemies and so need to be alert to patterns to prevent predators getting you, houses dropping on your heads or avoiding buckets of water being thrown at you. We imagine that during full moons you cavort naked around old gnarly farmyard trees but that's enough detail about your pub quiz nights.

It's not good for you both to choose left, you won't go far in a car or indeed in a pedalo...splosh!

top ↑

No comments:

Post a Comment