Is there some sort of bigger picture going on?

I've struggled with this question for years. I don't really believe in god. But I think that there has definitely got to be some sort of bigger picture going on. I once climbed a mountain at 3 in the morning and had this amazing feeling. I'm not even going to go down the meaning of life route.

Are there other people out there who feel like me and have experienced such things?
This FAQer has experienced those amazing feelings too. I normally put it down to relief that I haven't plummeted head over heels over the side, the goats haven't trodden or pooed on my head and the realisation that finally I can tuck into those Jammy Dodgers and chocolate I've been saving for the summit.

Others would scoff and say those amazing feelings are just your exertions making you light headed or that those hurricane winds are making you think you can fly but this FAQer agrees with you and believes there is definitely a bigger picture going on and I don't mean at your local IMAX cinema!

top ↑

1 comment:

Jemmy Andrews said...

Of course!it's a very interesting question.All of us,who's living on that beautiful planet sometimes thinking about that.But nobody knows.Is there any life on the stars,or some interesting civilization,more educating,that ours.Deeply in our heart and soul we must to believe just in something specila in our life.We must to believe,that this special events,one day come to our doors!!!!Some people believe in God,some people just like to watching on the sky,when it's dark comes to our planet.Our life is too much complicated sometimes and some of us even don't know,what's going on really here.Of course we even don't know what's really going on there.Just try to accept you life like is and smile!

Post a Comment