I am destined to be single forever

My boyfriend's brother's girlfriend moved in with us as she needed space from her boyfriend...since then she has broken up with her boyfriend and I have been feeling uneasy about how my boyfriend is around her. Today I confronted him and it has come out he does love her, so we have split up...now I am destined to be single forever cause I am a fat ugly biatch. Any advice?
Moving on

Move on, treat yourself to something you've wanted for a while, occupy yourself with activities that were previously frowned upon or you felt you couldn't do. Go on a journey, catch up with friends and family, enrol in a new class or hobby. Basically, do stuff that you really enjoy and know this - at the end of the day it's his loss and you are perfectly capable of having a good time without him. Before you know it, your positivity and happiness will be very evident to both yourself and others. Nothing attracts bees like a genuine honey and if you do see or hear from your ex just tell him to buzz off.

top ↑

No comments:

Post a Comment